Hiya's after someone asked me how to add 4 pics to one photo shot i thought its the least i could do for the help & beautiful stuff i recieve from here.
Im using version PSP 10 (Coral X) but im sure this can be done in any version
So lets get started & remember to save often!
1. Open PSP & minimise, do nothing else (for now)
2. Get the shot/s you want in your sims game
3. Hit print screen shot on your keyboard
4. Maximise PSP
5. right click on psp screen & select paste as NEW image
6. Get next shot
7. Edit> Select paste as new layer
- I usually add all my photo shots onto one image & work from that just that layer
- Another good hint is doin about 5 pics and save, save as > save file as “PSPIMAGE paint shop pro image”
Once you have all the shots you want ….
8. Select the crop tool & crop your images to your likings
Now this is where you get to choose which 4 pictures that you want to resize and merge as one.
Select 4 images, take the 1st one of your choice, highlite it on your layer’s
9. Edit>Copy>paste as new IMAGE
10. Go back to your original layer set with ALL your screen shots & select your next image of the 4.
11. Highlite the layer of your next choice
12. Edit> Copy
- minimise that layer set and maximize your Newly Image with your 1st piccie choice of the 4 and go to .....
Edit> copy as new layer.
* Do that again until you have all 4 like i have in the image above!
13. Select your resize tool & resize too 50% or too your likings
* Be sure to have all the ticks at the bottom selected & smart size is selected, shown below ...
Hit ok and thats your photo's/layers resized.
Copy & paste those back to your original layer photo set, it should look something like this ...
*see the raster layer table on the side? shows your original size and the 4 layers of the resized one's...
14. Select your move tool & move your pictures to where you want them, just click & hold on image and move with your mouse.
If you want add a new raster layer ....
bucketfill that with black or desired colour that you want and move that layer under the 4 resize ones
* to move that layer under your 4 resized piccies
- highlite it in layers and just move it down with your mouse, click&hold.
This is what you should have .....
Make a folder on your destop or somewhere that u will know how to get to & remember and save all your jpeg's too that folder
Once you have your images how you want them, add a frame ,text etc etc if you like, then save.
File> save as> select jpg, Jpeg
A window will pop up just hit ok!
Thats it your done
Any problems or not sure just let me know me & help as much as i can.
Ps: If i have posted this in the wrong spot, please just move to the right section