Thread: Help! Sims 2 launcher not working

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Lisa

Default Help! Sims 2 launcher not working

I played my game last night and all was fine....although i did have a crash a few days ago, but it seemed to resolve itself and ive played a few times since and its been working fine. I went to start my game and the launcher wont work,so i cant get into my game at all. Anyone know how to fix this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Default Re: Help! Sims 2 launcher not working

~~
    ~~
    ~~

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Hi Lisa,

...curious.....Iīve had the same problem 2 days ago.

Now I donīt play with the launcher, my game is working fine and it load faster.

I do this:
    Look at all programs, EA Games
    open your current game you play (mine is Maison+Garden) and open the TSBin

when I take this ikon (red arrow) my game start

I hope it helps and you understand my bad englich.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christobal For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Melanie

I have the same problem. I just click the play on the launcher very fast before the stupid internet link has a chance to show!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Lisa

Kim, you are a superstar....i followed the very simple instructions in the thread and it works perfectly! Its actually better than using the launcher thingy.
    Christin, i tried to do that....but i was looking in the wrong place! And good tip Melanie!

Marine Mollusk

turn off internet, start game and then turn internet back on. it works for me everytime

Had the same problem, will follow your tip Going back to old computer with the cd`s, no UC for me.. (only problems..)

Thread Information