Thread: Mannequin Clothing Recolors

Real Name
    Christina

Default Mannequin Clothing Recolors

I am building an indie bridal shop in Sims 2 but all I can find are plain, white wedding gown and dark suit mannequins. I was hoping someone might have fun (and be totally awesome) by recoloring either the base game mannequins or any other bridal shop mannequins. I'm looking for less traditional and more colorfully pimped out. Pretty please with a sugar cookie on top?

Because I'm a dork, I have made two collages of the kind of recolors I'm looking for I dont' need that many, I just wanted to show a variety of what I'm hoping to find.

Groom Wear: Pretty much anything worn by Chuck Bass is bold, sexy and urban. I'm particularly enamored of his mint green suit and his chocolate brown pinstripe suit. Also anything The Doctor wore is considered perfect

Bridal Gowns: I like bright or unusual color. The pink ombre gown Gwen Stefani got married in is particularly gorgeous but also that grey dress is so lovely. Even the more traditional champagne colored gown becomes rock and roll with the little black ribbon detail.

I have all the mannequins from the following sets:

Loverat's Complete Bride Shop
    ATS Bridal Shop
    ATS Bridal Shop extras
    Birdgurl's Say Yes to the Dress Store
    Sims Connection Elegant Bridal Boutique
    Male Mannequin Mesh by Nofrills at TSR
    Lolita Dress on Mannequin Sims 3 conversion to Sims 2 by pocci

I have all EPs loaded except, Seasons, Free Time and Bon Voyage. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request.
    Last edited by missmoppet; July 16th, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

Real Name
    Edward

Default Re: Pimped out Formal Wear Mannequins

I've seen this over at ColourSiims.............http://www.coloursims.missingstudios...ic,1204.0.html

It does in fact come with a male mannequin or two......If I could remember where the actual content came from, I'd point you in the right direction. But, I for the life of me, can't remember.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real Name
    Christina

I downloaded it. It gave me one black suit with one red recolor I think. It was mostly casual wear and underwear. Thank you though!

Real Name
    Christina

bump

Default Re: Mannequin Clothing Recolors

Have you found what you're looking for Christina, or are you still in need of some recolours?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information