Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sims Cave & The Booty

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Mamie

Default Re: Sims Cave & The Booty

Update

Seems that the forum is up....someone posted this question here, so far no response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Thank you Caro for this beautiful siggi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    -

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Booty can be accessed here http://web.archive.org/web/201301111...yed.org/booty/

EDIT: It seems that although you can see everything, nothing can be downloaded .....sorry!
    Last edited by Kim; May 29th, 2013 at 08:54 AM.

~~
    ~~
    ~~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

OMG thank you very much Kim
    What about Simscave forum ?
    (sorry for my bad English :(()

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by hnat1504 View Post
    OMG thank you very much Kim
    What about Simscave forum ?
    (sorry for my bad English :(()
    Simscave can be accessed via wayback machine, but it won't allow you to login
    http://web.archive.org/web/201210191...p?action=forum

~~
    ~~
    ~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Kweenie

JM pescado said that everything is fine , the booty is back today but simscave still down.
    (at home it is 2.01 pm / 14h01)

I wish we could find a free website to hold important files like at MATY, Simcave, and the booty, but being that they are extremely large forums/sites with loads of threads and data...it's just a far away dream :(

~
    ~

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Cat

Sims Cave won't load for me. I get "Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later." when I try. Is it like this for anyone else? Thanks.

Real Name
    Dany

It's the same for me too, since already two or three days

Yeah, I can't get on it either.

~
    ~

Real Name
    Brianna

Booty works fine for me,but i can't access Simscave

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information