Thread: WCIF this child birth pose?

Marine Mollusk

Question WCIF this child birth pose?

I came across a Sims2 site that had these child birth poses from labour to birth . The one
    pose is the lady sitting on a birthing ball and another she is on all 4s . I have looked all over I thought it was Kittys poses and I accidentally deleted my browsing history and The site said I had to send a request to register on the site and I did thinking I get mail back so I didn't even think to bookmark it. If anyone knows this site or where I can find it Pls help .
    thank you .

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Trudi ( Trude)

the plum bob keep........... here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You Can View My Album..>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <<
    Colour Sims Designer...

Marine Mollusk

Thanks I cant seem to find it on that site but thanks for the help.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Gigi

The name of the thread is Labor of Love: Birthing Posebox and Accessory Set.
    THIS is the direct link, but you need to register first in order to access it.

Thanks to Caro for my beautiful siggy & avi! ♥

Resident Literature Geek eefje00704's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Eva

I think she might mean another one though, our set definitely doesn't have a birthing ball.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

If you need a Dreamwidth invite code, leave me a visitor message or pm me.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Gigi

I know Eva, but I'm almost sure that with a little help of OMSP's and Beosboxboy Exercise Ball-Chair anyone that isn't playing medieval could change the chair in your awesome set with a "birthing ball" . And besides, she/he will also have a lot more of awesome birthing poses from your box .

Thanks to Caro for my beautiful siggy & avi! ♥

Marine Mollusk

Thanks everyone the Labour of Love pose was awesome I got that one but the one I saw was different I cant believe I didn't save the site . If anyone comes across it post it here or If I do I will post it .

Marine Mollusk

oops think I made mistake and posted link sorry anyway I found what I was looking for but it was the labour of love pose made over and I mistook the birthing chair in the pose a ball but I couldn't remember exactly. thanks again for the help everyone.

Real Name
    Inga-Lill

Here Look for Childbirth

Thread Information