Thread: Walls won't go down, can't get into house!

Real Name
    Pam

Default Walls won't go down, can't get into house!

I am building in downtown, and I built a 3 story, warehouse, turned into apts. each having one whole floor. They are 1 bedroom one bath, with a family room, and open concept living,dining, kitchen.
    I have a lot of cc so far, all is finished except for the bedroom, just went back into the game and click on the lot, the lot opens, but acts like it's not(????) does that make sense, when I try to get close to it, it disappears and when I try to put the walls down, nothing, and I can't go down floors. the one I'm working on is the bottom floor.
    Also, when I go on the lot, it has no windows or doors!
    Could this be cc related or what??????????????????
    Thanks a bunch and hugs, pam xxx

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Gigi

Pam, apartment buildings are kind of tricky. Perhaps you can find and answer in THIS mini-tutorial and Q&A thread @mts2.

Good luck!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Thanks to Caro for my beautiful siggy & avi! ♥

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real Name
    Pam

Well, I didn't explain it very well, it's more of a 3 story house, just divided up, no sims will live there. But, I think you're right. It happened when I tried to go in and take pics. I closed the game 3 times and went back and it was the same thing, everytime I tried to get close to it, the old building disappeared! I even took off a story, and left it 2 story and the same thing happened. I just bulldozed it and started over.
    I've done this before and have never had this problem.
    I built a one story and tried to take pics and the same thing, can't get close to it , it disappears, like a community lot! So, ???????????? I'm stumped.
    Thanks a bunch sweetie, hugs, pam

Did you change your ingame camera settings?

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Hanneke

I had a similar thing happen to me once when I deleted the mailbox on a lot...

Thanks Caro for the Siggi & Ava
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

|
    |

Real Name
    Pam

No, I didn't change any settings, I just went into the camera mode, and when I clicked tab, boom, it disappeared, so I zoomed out and it was there, zoomed in and gone! Like I said I've had a lot of weird stuff happen with this game, but never this. It's like a community lot!
    Could it be because I'm building downtown on empty lots???

Well I don't know what caused it,, but I moved my house to the bin and then put it in a new world. Had to just bulldoze the others. So far, so good. I haven't tried to take pics yet. :|
    Last edited by themamasplace; July 13th, 2012 at 11:37 PM.

Thread Information