View Poll Results: Which Graphics Editor do you use?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Photoshop

26 48.15%
  • Photoshop Elements

5 9.26%
  • Paint Shop Pro

12 22.22%
  • Photo Impact

0 0%
  • Gimp

7 12.96%
  • Paint

2 3.70%
  • Other

2 3.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Graphics Editor?

Real Name
    Teresa

I have both painthsop pro x4 an photoshop CS5 master suite, but perfer paintshop I think it's more user friendly, photoshop wants me to jump thru to many hoops to achive what paintshop will do in one click, or maybe I'm just to new to photoshop to appriciate it yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Thanks for the feedback guys....I have used Paint shop pro for the last 10 years from v6. Last one I tried was X but windows 7 didn't like it much so I went back to v9. I have photoshop elements, it came pre installed on this PC but I haven't used it. I'll stick to my trusty PSP, I know it inside out lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~
    ~~
    ~~

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Martine-Capucine

I have Gimp and PhotoshopCS4 portable .but i have to admit that PShop it's a little hard to use ..I try day after day to understand how dos it work.....lol..when I see what fabulous things some of us are able to do with it..wow!!..I do not despair of arriving to managed it... If not completely!! at least in part

Thanks Caro

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Mamie

I started with Gimp, Paint and transition to Photoshop Element. I have found PSE, along with a few plug-ins has proved to be effective for my needs; has most of the functions of it's Big Sister, It is fairly easy to use after learning a few basic concepts, and affordable. For those who uses the professional version I am curious as to why you choose that package and how you use it.

Thank you Caro for this beautiful siggi.

-
    -

Real Name
    Samantha (I prefer Sam though)

I don't know really. I guess elements has a bit less than the others? It still works though, and works well, so thats all that matters. I use 3 editors. PS, paint dot net, and the gimp. Guess it depends on what I am working on at the time.

Real Name
    Milly

Using Gimp as its free to download on the internet. I`ve just started to learn how to recolour so i`m thinking of getting photoshop instead.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Natalie

I use Photoshop elements which came bundled with a camera I bought a long long time ago and it suits my needs. I'd rather have Photoshop but it costs a hell of a lot in Europe and since I will never pirate software, that is the end of that.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Petra

Photoshop CS5 here

I sometimes use Photoshop7, mostly for sharpening or creating transparent backgrounds.
    But the main photo editing software I do all my stuff with (textures and recolours) is Photoscape (free) http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php.

Real Name
    Neil

Back in the late 90's a friend got me into Graphic editing and helped me learn some on PSP. I had tried trials of Photoshop and yes it's great but for me it was way too confusing to try to use and in all honesty it is way too expensive. I only use PSP for making my own Sig Banners and editing photo's - mainly wolves - but occasionally I do try to find some good funny pictures to take and add my friends to or blend them into make it look like they are really a part of it.

I used the screen name of ArcticWolf for years on the net and I think I have 50 - 60 of my own Sig Banners still for this screen name - I almost used it here so that I could some of them but my current screen name is what I'm forcing my self to stick with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information