Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Kitchen Island{SOLVED}

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Natalie

As a spammer has thrown itself into this particular category and necromance old stuff for reasons unknown, bringing this back to the fore.

A little bump to let Maria know that we are still interested.

ps, if anyone has currant requests, they should bump them too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buggybooz For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Maria is still working on the island, but said the sink is throwing errors and she can't fix it. So she is going with the other version and will post it soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~~
    ~~
    ~~

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

A bit late, but it's done and posted. http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6247

Sorry it took so long, Kim. That sink is still in my projects folder...one of these days I WILL figure out what broke it and fix it! It will not defeat me, lol. Seriously, the first sink was awesome and it broke my heart when it stopped working right. But I'm happy enough with the end results even if I did have to redo a lot of it. I really hope you like it. You have the patience of a saint, many *hugs* to you.

The version I uploaded is the slaved version. There will be a non-slaved version soonish. (I won't make any promises as to when, I'm gonna take a couple days meshing break.)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mustluvcatz For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

*squeals*

runs off to download

~~
    ~~
    ~~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information