Thread: Problem with a recolor - solved

Default Problem with a recolor - solved

So..I've made a bunch (12 to be exakt) recolors of this sign by Anye. when I go in game, only one of the recolors are showing up. I'm sure I've put all of the recolors in my DL folder (believe me I've checked numerous times!). I really don't understand what's wrong, since the sign obviously is recolorable, any idea why only some of the recolors shows up in game?.

Last edited by Linacherie; April 9th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Chrisa

Your rc's have different name Lina? There are meshes that won't take the same name! Like Lina's rc1 and then Lina's rc2. Try that! Might help, I faced a problem like this with Nanu's pillow and with Leehe's painting!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisaL27 For This Useful Post:

They are named Charlotte Sign.mesh1 Charlotte Sign.mesh2 etc. I usually just add a number after the mesh name (I rename them later) . I could try renaming them, thank you Chrisa

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Chrisa

You're welcome hon!

/

You know what?, it worked! Thank you so much!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Linacherie For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Chrisa

huh? Glad I helped!!! They look great btw!!!

/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisaL27 For This Useful Post:

Real Name
    Samantha (I prefer Sam though)

Now I know why my counter recolors didn't show up as well. I was getting frustrated to the point of taking all my downloads out of their folder and leaving only the counters behind. Will give this a try soon and see if it works. Thanks

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Martine-Capucine

OOps sorry.. posted in the wrong thread

Thread Information