Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: C-A-S: April Challenge [Questions & Comments]

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Salma

Default C-A-S: April Challenge [Questions & Comments]

Post Your Questions and Comments Here only Please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Don't worry when you're not recognized, but strive to be recognized *Abraham Lincoln

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Louma For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Allegra

What a great theme for the CAS contest, Salma! This should be really interesting to see what people come up with.

~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

This theme is going to be very difficult...but we'll see how it turns out

~
    ~

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Salma

cant wait to see what you come up with guys, im sure it will be creative as usual =D

-Don't worry when you're not recognized, but strive to be recognized *Abraham Lincoln

takart, I believe you deserve some type of medal for being the person who posts first the most Great entry!

~
    ~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to certain For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Trudi (Call me Trude)

Quote Originally Posted by certain View Post
    takart, I believe you deserve some type of medal for being the person who posts first the most Great entry!
    ok thanx hahahah how about winning lottery numbers ahahahah Im disabled and so I cant work, and fanatical..so I plan out what I want..write it down and "try" to do it, dosnt always work ahahah..........have a top day

You Can View My Album..>>
    <<
    Colour Sims Designer...

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Gigi

Quote Originally Posted by certain View Post
    LOL!! Trudee isn't fanatical, she's a CAS bot!!!
    Gorgoeus entry hon!!

Thanks to Caro for my beautiful siggy & avi! ♥

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Salma

i always wait for takart's first entries, amuses me a lot <3333333

Real Name
    Kayla

Gorgeous entry Trudi!!, I would love to have that sim in my game!! =D

Sig&Avatar made by JeyBee! =)

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Trudi (Call me Trude)

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectSeeker7 View Post
    Gorgeous entry Trudi!!, I would love to have that sim in my game!! =D
    I will package her and upload to coloursims soon ok...thanx xo
    Oh and whats a CAS bot mean hahah

You Can View My Album..>>
    <<
    Colour Sims Designer...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information