Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: DOTY 2012 - Archive Thread

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Cat

What do you mean "presentation"? Is this must be a story or musik or something like this? And we need to show an overview ?
    Last edited by C@therine; April 3rd, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Headed to the Looney Bin Tinkle's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Tami

Quote Originally Posted by C@therine View Post
    What do you mean about presentation? Is this must be a story or musik or something like this? And we need to show an overview ?
    Your presentation is the images for each round. Application round is 5 images that are yours from any contest or album. The round images are based upon the requirements listed for each round, an overview/topview is required with grid lines showing to ensure that round guidelines were followed for the number of squares used.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinkle For This Useful Post:

Default Sammie - R1 - [Let Me Entertain You]

My entry is not going to get more ready than this, so i guess i'll just post it now.

Vampire basement - for entertaining quests (and this brings up a question - who would want to visit a vampire..)

Looking forward to see other entries!
    Last edited by -SamLee-; April 7th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

l

Real Name
    Pam

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesi View Post
    Well I guess it depends on the type of vampire you want to decorate for. A modern day vampire may have hobby related items...basically you're thinking about what vampires eat, where they sleep etc. You don't have to add hobby/amusement type stuff that wouldn't reflect a vampire, such as a PC or other things. Really depends on the type/style you want to follow. Think more along the lines of conveying the character through decor/scenes rather than decorating a room for a man. Does that make sense? May be think about some famous vampires...Bramstokers Dracula, Tom Cruise in Interview With A Vampire, True Blood, The Lost Boys, Blade, Underworld, Twilight etc...All have pretty different characters and surroundings.
    You also might waant to look online at The Vampire Diaries, another good one! I can;t wait to see what everyoe comes up with! So excited, good luck to all!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to themamasplace For This Useful Post:

How many pictures are allowed? Should we show a floorplan, too? (as Samlee did,). Great entry anyway, Tanja ;)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blooming For This Useful Post:

Real Name
    Hania

Love your entry...:-)

I thought its 6 images + an overview image, or am i wrong?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to catvonpaxton For This Useful Post:

Headed to the Looney Bin Tinkle's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Tami

Quote Originally Posted by catvonpaxton View Post
    Love your entry...:-)

I thought its 6 images + an overview image, or am i wrong?
    I believe it's a total of 6 images, this would include the overview/topview (with gridlines). The first post says 6 images per round, image collages are allowed.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkle For This Useful Post:

Chatty Clam
    Real Name
    Sandrine

Default Round 1 - SandyMDH

As you can see I have gone for a much more cliched abode! It has a coffin to sleep in and a bed (more of a dining table I thought hehe). It is a small lair in an old crypt.

(for the layout pic I removed a huge structure creeping through the wall for effect so the wall behind the bed looks a little different)

Great entries girls!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilinoo For This Useful Post:

Default DOTY 2012: Round 1 + Sims2 = certain entry

Glad to be DOTY-ing again.
    I chose to do a Vampire "discovery" site for the basement.

~
    ~

Page 12 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information