Thread: Help me ! About sims3pack files ! PLEASE !

Default Help me ! About sims3pack files ! PLEASE !

I'm going crazy !!!

I'm an addict of TS2 3 -4 years ago. I stopped playing since im pregnant, and now i have some freetime to play game again, and i began with TS3

First, i install TS3 from free - sharing links in webs. Everything seemed to be okay, i let it update to the neweset version (1.31), installed all EP, put all my sims3pack into my Downloads folder, installed them by laucher and loaded game.

But they didnt show up.

I then searched with Goggle, and found out that EA didnt allow us to install non-download-from-EA store files any more (is this right?).

--->> So i uninstalled and re-installed my game.

--->> i downloaded the "Dercapify programme" (sorry now i cant remember its name) and followed the guide

--->> i didnt let it automatically update. i downloaded the 1.24 patch and update manually.

--->> So my game now : 1.24 version, all EPs, "dercapified" sims3pack files before put them into Downloads folder

But that didnt help. My CC still dont show up now.

I really need a solution !!!

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Marie-Béatrice ( NOT Marie)

I then searched with Goggle, and found out that EA didnt allow us to install non-download-from-EA store files any more (is this right?)

I'm not an great expert of the sims 3 I'm a begginner in playing this game, so maybe I'm wrong , too wrong.What you say is true only for the official Sims3pack downloaded from Maty(MoreAwesomethanyou) or an other sources except from the store ! EA blocked the installation of the official sims3pack which are sharing freely.(this is an anti
    counterfeiting action easily circunvented as usual hey hey !)
    The only solution I have for you and it works kinda well until November 2011 sims3packs is to use this http://www.thesimstg.com/2010/05/ins...idos-apos.html
    this program is designed for unblocking the official sims3packs not downloaded from the store.(and surely the other custom contents from independant creators I'm not tested it in this way again )
    But unfortunately it won't unblock the quite recent EA store sims3pack.You should download them into .package files.

That's all I know I'm talking about something a little bit illegal I'm sorry for this.Don't blame on me I just wanted to help .
    Other thing, I'd read a lot of people has trouble with official sims3pack store pais and downloaded from the store, so this is a good solution for them too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud member of : BlackPearlSims , ColourSims & the Create-A-Sims family

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kweenie For This Useful Post:

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Yvonne

Are you sure they're .sims3pack files? Could they be .package files?
    If they're .package files, then they don't go in your downloads folder. You have to create a special folder for them to work. Instructions are here ====>http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=..._Package_Files

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Salma

i am really sorry Esmeranda, but we can not discuss these stuff on here since it's illegal.
    If you're having any problems with your sims3packs, follow instructions aroud the web.
    As of this, i am closing this thread.
    Last edited by Louma; March 9th, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

-Don't worry when you're not recognized, but strive to be recognized *Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information