Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DMA sims ???

Real Name
    Holly

Default DMA sims ???

Hello... I was just browsing through the booty and came across DMA sims. http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/dmasims/ Not sure what it is. Is it the expansion packs themselves? Is it the same as what I'd get in the store? I've been wanting to get University forever but don't want to spend the money..... Anyone familiar with this site? Thanks in advance!!!!

anonymous cupcake addict MysticRain's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Marie

I don't think so holly, to me it looks like mods and/or npc replacements. I have the game running at the moment so I can't look at the files in simPE right now but if no one else knows what they are I will take a look at them later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real Name
    Holly

Thanks so much Mystic!

It's from this site *link removed*
    They offer NPC replacements.

Edit: Removed link due to post #12.
    Last edited by Lama; November 25th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.

Real Name
    Holly

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post
    It's from this site http://www.valdea.com/
    They offer NPC replacements.
    Hi Lama, I did go to their site before I made this thread, id didn't do much to enlighten me. I also don't have any idea what NPC replacements are.... :(

NPC means Non-Playable Character.
    They are not controlable by the player, for example the paper boy, the housemaid, Mrs. Crumplebottom and the random neighbours, passing by your house.
    NPCs can be modded, for example, you can replace their clothings, names, ....
    More here http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Non-playable_character
    Last edited by Lama; November 23rd, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Mamie

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Hi Lama, I did go to their site before I made this thread, id didn't do much to enlighten me. I also don't have any idea what NPC replacements are.... :(
    Holly, sweetie what is it that you don't get? I have used these downloads, been a while, but before I elaborate or rather enlighten, may I ask how old you are? I will say this, if you are under the age of 18 this may not be an appropriate download for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Thank you Caro for this beautiful siggi.

-
    -

Real Name
    Holly

Quote Originally Posted by MsTeaQueen View Post
    Holly, sweetie what is it that you don't get? I have used these downloads, been a while, but before I elaborate or rather enlighten, may I ask how old you are? I will say this, if you are under the age of 18 this may not be an appropriate download for you.
    I'm a bit over 18, 46 to be exact lol. What I didn't understand was what exactly that link at the top of my post was. It listed the expansion packs. I was wondering if it was a booty link to download the expansion pack without buying it. However, Lama has explained that it seems to be some 'NPC' thingy which I have no use for. I am only a builder and decorator lol. I haven't played the Sims live in years!!! Thanks everyone for you input!!! I think I'll just suck it up and purchase the expansion pack I want!!!

Real Name
    Paula

the npcs can live with you.. the maid eill have her room and you can better control her. the buttler too.. i love dma!!

Seasons in paradise
    My first sim story
    coming soon

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Mamie

LOL... The links will take you to the downloads for WooHoo files, not EA game software (expansion packs). The files coincides with the expansion pack that you have installed on your pc, for example if you only have the basegame installed then you use that link, or if you have all expansions you can select apartment life, and so on. I have all expansions, but I use base game.

Thank you Caro for this beautiful siggi.

-
    -

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MsTeaQueen For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information