Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Piggi's Sims

Riverwillows

Default Piggi's Sims

Hey all....I heard that Anke from Piggi's Sims (German site) has died recently after having lost a battle with cancer. That's so sad, that was a good site. Anyone know any details?

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

Oh my goodness, no I hadn't heard. That is so sad :-(
    Where did you hear this Deb?

Edit: Just read the messages on piggisims, looks like it's true...... R.I.P Anke x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~~
    ~~
    ~~

That is really really sad! I'm shocked.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Tim

This is so sad! Such a great loss! She was so talented!!

Real Name
    Judith

She will be missed in the Sims World, the angels will be looking after her now, judith.

Schnupfli

I can't believe this ... :-( :-(

That is so so sad and she will be missed a lot!

l

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kim

I just read her "about me"... she was only 39 years old :-(

~~
    ~~
    ~~

Kweenie

Non punaise c'est pas vrai ?????
    Sorry for my French sentence I'm a bit shocked of the new sorry many times ! I can't believe Anke is dead ....no !!!

The sims community is grieving, she had the best maxis' recolour ever ,the most useful she was so talented.
    Rest in Peace Anke and thank you sweetie Piggi !! We already missed us.
    I'm terribly dissappointed :'( we lost one of us.

Oh noooo, I'm shocked. I feel terrible sorry for her.

We will miss you dear sweet Anke.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information