Thread: Sims Connection restaurant set

Default Sims Connection restaurant set

It seems that SimsConnection is gone or isn't working at the time, and i was looking one restaurant set for my project. I already looked from booty and simscave, but the set is not there. I believe it was something called italian.. or i could be totally wrong too. It had tables and chairs and stuff, i know because i used to have it.
    If someone has the set would you please be so kind to pm me or something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    l
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Hanneke

Do you mean the set Giovanni's?

Thanks Caro for the Siggi & Ava
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

|
    |

No that's not the set. If i remember correctly the tables were round (big if), and both, the chairs and table had some sort of ornaments in them??

l

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Hanneke

hmmm I don't know then. I thought I had all sets from simsconnection, but giovanni's is the only italian restaurant (apart form the pizza place which is not the one you mean either). Maybe I missed some sets...

Thanks Caro for the Siggi & Ava
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

|
    |

Thank you for your help anyway

Perhaps the tables weren't round, but square, and it is possible those had tablecloths? sorry for this mixed explanation, but i don't remember the details that well.

l

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Ray

I have all the sets from Siims Connection too, and the only Italian set is Giovanni's. I think perhaps you have the site where the set you want came from.

Fallon

Most of their sets are at the booty HERE

You can go through and look at the jpg picture for each...maybe you will find the set you are looking for

Yup, already did that before this wcif thread, but none of the sets was the right one. Oh well, that's not that important to me to find, so go ahead and move this to archive. Thank you all anyways for trying to find the set

l

Thread Information