Thread: neighbourhood deco

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Lisa

Default neighbourhood deco

Ive been hunting for neighbourhood deco,and i cant find much.Ive been to MTS2,and looked through there,and a few other places.SO,anyone know where i can get some neighbourhood stuff.I dont have anything specific in mind,just bored with the hood,and want to change it a bit...
    Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Kristˇf / Kris

If you're looking for asian decos - like Taj Mahal, famous buildings of Dubai or planets which are visible in the neighborhood, then:
    Senemm @ TSR

|

Real Name
    Catey :)

MTS2 has an entire section on neighborhood deco. i found so really cool stuff there.

Hope I helped!
    Catey

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Hanneke

there's also some great stuff at neigborhood 99

Neighborhood deco

and arenaria's medieval village (not lots but deco houses, really pretty).

|
    |

I've requested some hood decor buildings from Arenaria the other day and she said YES! I pointed her to some of her works at TSR which I am particularly fond of recently. (They will be hosted at N99 once she's finished them. I'll try and remember to revisit this thread and update when that happens).

Her files of hood decor are still up at TSR if you care to pay or have an account. I like her work the best I think because the scale is much more in line with what we can build in the game. And yes, CTNutmegger did some great buildings at the N99 pack site.

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Lisa

OMG Rhonda,what an awesome list...i think i have downloaded too much!!!! And thank you Hannah,ill keep my eyes open for arenarias stuff,or just pm me,if you remember! Thanks also hannie,catey and kristof,ill check those out!
    You guys are:awesome

Thread Information