• 35 - 45

199 18.31%
  • 46 - 55

140 12.88%
  • 56 - 65

47 4.32%
  • 66 +

4 0.37%
  • Prefer not to say, just show me the result.

14 1.29%
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How Old Are You?

Dante

voted as well

Lili Fras

Quote Originally Posted by tara1975 View Post
    Voted yesterday. I thought I was 32 until a little earlier I saw it on my profile that I'm 33. Then I remembered. I'm always losing count, it's so sad.

Tara this is so funny! It happens to me too. I often forget and think that I am 25, but in a little more than a month I will be 28. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... panicking!!!!!!!!! ooooh and yes.... voted

Real Name
    Viktoria

Voted - 33. Usually have to count on my fingers to remember my age. I like my age though and don't mind celebrating my birthdays - could be because people always thinks that I'm 20 or so and don't believe me when I tell how old I am. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Headed to the Looney Bin Tinkle's Avatar

Awards Showcase

Real Name
    Tami

Voted yesterday. I thought I was 32 until a little earlier I saw it on my profile that I'm 33. Then I remembered. I'm always losing count, it's so sad.
    Oh Tara that isn't anything! Last year my daughter had me believing I was an entire year older than I was. Her friends from the school she had been attending for the past four years have parents that are much older. We were actually the youngest, now of course with her attending our local school we are not the youngest parents. However, this year when I turned that age I didn't feel quite as old!

Opal

:smiliheart:Voted

Lottie

voted, this is quite interesting ....

I am SOOO glad that I am not the only one who does that - I've voted

24 and already looking forward to retiring.

Polished Abalone

I voted wrong! Dangit!

Real Name
    Kaliegh

Voted --- 36
    Visit my album:
    Updated 02/05/11

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information